Wednesday, November 26, 2008

OUR BABY GIRL!

Well, it's a girl! Kaylee Madilynn King. How amazingly blessed do I feel?! Two days before Thanksgiving, and we find out our baby is COMPLETELY healthy and is "perfect"! The ultrasound tech kept saying over and over how amazingly pretty her little face is and how strong she is. She was flipping and kicking and punching. When we first started the ultrasound, Kaylee stuck up her little thumb and opened her mouth... and then stuck her whole hand in mouth. It was so adorable to see my little girl sucking on her fingers, haha. The ultrasound tech also said she has to be an athlete because of her structure and how beautiful her legs are. I'm so excited!!!! 20 more weeks and I'll be able to hold her against me and look into her little eyes and grab her little fingers.. and kiss her little face. I can't wait.

No comments: