Friday, August 22, 2008

I got tagged!

Megan tagged me, so here it goes...

I AM..Brooke Ashley Beard
I am pregnant!
I am the only child
I am nervous/excited/scared
I am blonde
I am outgoing
I am determined
I am all about education
I am in love with baseball
I am full of visions of my future
I am in love with Mexican food
I am from CALIFORNIA and proud!
I am bright colors
I am in the middle of a huge life changing event
I am ready to take on the future
I am ready to be the best parent I can be
I am strong and weak
I am one of my biggest hypocrites
I am one of my biggest contradictions
I am loved
I am surrounded by amazing friends and family
I am going to be a momma!
I am done.. lol I can't think of anything else!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PERFECT PERFECT... there are fun things like that on here which i love doing....
Neways my mom took those pictures at jack stones a while back.. when i first got my dress... and the idea about the house... IM SO DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol