Monday, August 25, 2008

Woo hoo!

Well, my doctor's nurse called me around 5:30 Friday afternoon w/ my results from the blood work. Everything is PERFECT! I felt about a million pounds lifted off my shoulders as soon as she told me that. My hCG levels are perfect and I'm about 6 weeks along! They actually bumped up my ultrasound to this Thursday at 1:30! I get to hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time! I'll probably cry! Troy is going with me so it's going to be a pretty special moment! I'll be sure to post pictures if I get them.. I'm not really too sure what to expect. I've heard this appt is a pretty extensive, because they ask a ton of medical history questions. I'll keep everyone posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take a video camera or cell phone so you can record the heart beat! Then you can listen to it whenever you want! It is absolutely wonderful! :)