Friday, August 22, 2008

What a day, and its not even over yet!

Well, I woke up this morning feeling pretty good! I wasn't sick and didn't get sick! I felt rested and got to work just fine. Then the cramping starting again. It got way worse today, so me, being the typical paranoid first time momma, called my OB. I talked w/ his nurse and she asked me to come in to get blood work done. She said the cramping was completely normal as long as there's no blood or spotting (which there isn't - this is #1 sign of a miscarriage.) I went and got my blood drawn at around 1:30 this afternoon. I'm still waiting on my results. I'm sure she'll call me within the next hour. They're good about returning calls. And she's a GREAT nurse. I feel better that I went.. I guess a piece of mind. Other than that, Troy and I are trying to figure out what the heck we're going to do for a place to live! We want to buy, and we want to buy before the baby is here, but I'm not sure we're going to be able to. His credit is amazing, while mine, on the other hand, not so amazing. It was perfect..until I moved out last year and got behind on my bills. Go me. Suggestion to people living with their parents: STAY! LOL.. seriously. Stay and save money. I am one to overly-stress everything, and I know we'll figure it all out, but I like to have a good, solid plan. Oh well! Life happens! And I'm going to enjoy every minute of the craziness!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YA I AGREE WITH THE GOOD SOLID PLAN.... LOL.... HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE BLOOD TEST... KEEP ME POSTED HUN... AND REMEMBER YOU NEED ANYTHING LET ME KNOW!